Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Indian Navy Recruitment: Online Applications are invited by Indian Navy (Indian Navy) from the eligible candidates for filling up 100 posts of Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) Branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) for Indian Navy Recruitment Officers in Executive and Technical Branches positions of officers through University Entry Scheme (UES) Course on the permanent basis. Interested Person may apply online on or before 31-07-2017. Before filling online, candidates are requested to make ensure about meeting eligibility criteria. While filling online application form, candidates must have scanned documents & signature and valid E-mail Id & Mobile number for future use.
Job Location: All Over India.
Name of the job title:
- Permanent Commission (PC) Officers in Executive (GS) Branch.
- Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Executive and Technical Branch.
Detail wise Posts:
Permanent Commission Officers in Executive (GS) Branch:
- Air Traffic Controller.
- General Service (X).
- Information Technology.
Short Service Commission Officer in Executive and Technical Branch:
- Electrical Branch
- Engineering Branch
- Naval Architecture (NA)
Criteria of Age:
Candidates criteria of age should be born between 02-07-1994 to 01-07-1997.
Academic qualification for Indian Navy Recruitment:
- For the Posts of Executive Branch: Eligible candidates Criteria of academic qualification should be Engineering degree or B.E or B.Tech degree in relevant branch with minimum 60% marks from any authorized university in India.
- For the Posts of Technical Branch: Eligible Aspirants Criteria of academic qualification should be Engineering degree or B.E or B.Tech degree or integrated course in relevant branch with minimum 60% marks from any authorized university in India.
Criteria of Selection Procedure:
Only on the shortlisted Aspirants will be called for SSB Interview and selection will be based on basically two stages.
- Intelligence Rating (OIR) Test
- Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT)
- Psychological testing.
- Group Task, Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
Criteria of fee structure:
No fee mention for this recruitment.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017-18
- Starting date for online application: 01-07-2017.
- End date for online application: 31-07-2017.
- The date for Conducing SSB Interview: 17 December to 18 April.
How to apply:
Interested Person may apply online through the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 01-07-2017 to 31-07-2017.
Instruction for apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2017:
- Before filling online application form aspirants should have valid email Id and Mobile number.
- Firstly Log on to the website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Then Click on Apply Online.
- And login yourself.
- Fill all the details carefully &upload your scanned Photograph signature and relevant documents. And submit the application form.
- Now take the printout of online application for future use.
Notification link for Indian Navy Recruitment:
Apply online link:
Also See More: Defence Jobs
For Latest Sarkari Naukri: Click Here