WBPSC Recruitment 2017
WBPSC Recruitment: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has an announcement a recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Programme Officer 50 Posts. Interested Aspirants may see the notification and check the eligibility criteria and apply for WBPSC Recruitment online application form from 27.06.2017 to 18.07.2017. For More details about the notification and about a number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below.
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Job Location: West Bengal.
Job Role: Permanent basis.
A total number of the Post: 50 Posts.
Job Title: Assistant Programme Officer
Aspirants minimum age requirements should be 21 years and maximum 39 years on date 01.01.2017.
Academic qualification for WBPSC Recruitment:
- Assistant Programme Officer: For the Post of Assistant Programme Officer aspirant’s academic qualification should be Bachelor degree or graduate degree in any stream from any authorized university in India.
- Pay Scale: 7,100-37,600
- Grade pay: 3,900
- General category candidates: Rs.160/-
- OBC category candidates: Rs.160/-
- SC/ST category candidates: Nil/-
- PWD category candidates: Nil/-
Mode of Payment:
Aspirants fee can be paid by online modes like credit card, debit card, Net banking or offline mode.
Mode of Recruitment:
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written).
- Personality Test.
WBPSC Recruitment 2017-18
Valuable dates to remember:
- Starting date for apply online application form: 27-06-2017.
- Last date for apply online application form: 18-07-2017.
- The last date for submission of fees paid by online mode on 18-07-2017.
- The last date for submission of fees: 19-07-2017.
Candidates may apply application form on Online mode for more details click on Notification link or going on WBPSC website http://www.pscwb.org.in/ and before filling application form kindly read all the instruction carefully
How to fill online application form:
- Firstly go to the official site click on https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/apps/home/ or http://www.pscwb.org.in/.
- Click on the One-time Registration link.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Upload their photographs and signature.
- Click on Register buttons.
- Upload your scanned documents
- Click on submit button.
- Click on the Print option for print this page.
Notification link for WBPSC Recruitment:
One time Registration link:
Apply Online link:
Also See More: Graduates Job
Latest Sarkari Naukri: Click Here